Sunday, March 04, 2007

Answering accusations 1 and 2...

Answering accusations about me and my wife…

For those who seek to know what I would reply to certain accusations brought against me or my wife, I have decided to post the answers here for consideration of those who have an honest approach and do not wish to develop a false opinion of others through the words of those who willingly defame to hide their own sin. Thank you for not letting your heart accept a wrong view of any by slanderous or libelous words. It is right that we first give the accused a chance to reply to charges placed against them. May you come to have an opinion based only on facts as they are established by credible witnesses that have been thoroughly tested and researched on the things they say. I am completely open to this examination by any with the love of God in their heart to do what is right before developing an opinion. Ask our accusers if they would equally permit an honest and thorough examination into the things which many witnesses have already testified to regarding their wrongdoing, and see what you get. To some, these particular charges against us are already seen to be lies, for they themselves bear witness to the lying nature of our specific accusers. To others, because they have no idea what to think about any of this and may find themselves thinking that some of these charges placed in public view may actually be true, I offer this post for your careful consideration. By being willing to read this objectively, you are saying that you will not think evil of others from words spoken by those who have a clear public record --established by many witnesses available to you this day-- of having the nature of a controlling, elusive, evasive, and lying cult in the guise of a so-called “new testament church” evidently void of the Holy Spirit and the Grace of God.

The following charges and my answers to them are not in any specific order. They are listed as they come to me. And there are likely some accusations not referred to here yet but --as they are recalled and I have the time-- they will be posted later on this blog.

Accusation #1:

I am wanting a following and I am trying to draw men to myself via the internet.

Answer:

This accusation reflects the extreme and brainwashed hyper-sensitivity in the minds of the followers of Mike Peters as they must find sin in any who question their leader who is evidently seen by them as inerrant and God’s only word for today. As with many people, coming to realize for the first time this thing called blogging, I too found it to be another avenue of expression of my faith in Christ and the specific outworking of this faith for me. And because I did get a bit excited about the idea of blogging at a point, I decided --over some months-- to start 3 different blogs hoping I could share different perspectives on each. I don't know if I overdid it in my excitement as I'm not sure how much time I will have to tend to what I've thought to do on these but, Lord willing, I will go forward with some posting. NoahLot of Grace and Mercy, Haven of Grace, and The Truth of the Gospel are their names. Here on NoahLot, because it was my first blog, I have used it on just a few posts to deal with specific things which were happening in my life as I started this blog. This included exposing the harmful works of Mike Peters of Indianapolis after he had just recently placed defamatory statements of my life on a public forum called FACTNet. So, I chose to use this blog, on occasion, to share with others what I am aware of and believe to be the truth regarding this man and his following so that others may be warned and avoid the defaming and abuse which I --and so many others I know-- have suffered from him.

Because the name NoahLot can sound to others like know-a-lot and possibly be seen as arrogant, I had to make a specific post to make sure others would see that I don’t really think I know a lot. If you wish to know my reason for using the name NoahLot it is clearly explained on these 2 posts:

http://noahlot.blogspot.com/2006/06/about-noahlot.html
http://noahlot.blogspot.com/2006/06/may-god-give-you-greater-growth.html

If anything, I will admit that I did realize after finding the name “NoahLot” that this name could have brought out the quick judgmental and assuming nature of those brainwashed to be hyper-sensitive to assuming and figuring out motives of people who question or reveal a problem with Mike Peters. This makes their cultic characteristics much more clear to observers with any discernment. And I must admit that the thought that this might provoke their cultic nature did occur to me after I had already decided this name for a blog. And clearly it did produce this reaction from them.

I am not out to draw anyone to myself --as I have been accused of from members or adherents of the cult located in Indianapolis who believe they are the ONLY true church-- but rather on my blogs I would like to offer some thoughts which I hope could be helpful to my brothers or sisters in Christ or to those spiritually lost. This is the same reason why others use blogs to share with the Body of Christ or those lost and in need of Christ. I also interact with others on their blogs or websites to learn from them and be edified, exhorted, maybe even warned of falsehoods in the name of Christ. I am not wishing to lead but rather be an obediently active part of the functioning of the Body of Christ as He has ordained for all of his children to do somehow, even if part of this functioning is in the use of modern technology. I believe the same reasoning can be said for my wife who was also judged to have wrong motives for beginning her blog. It is plain weird to hear such accusations as we have from the Mike Peters' following.

Accusation # 2

I am using these blogs mainly to speak out against Mike Peters because I have an ax to grind regarding him.

Answer:

No ax to grind. But I have used the Sword of the Spirit --which is the Word of God-- and wish to keep this sharp as it works to expose darkness anywhere including the works of Mike Peters. The truth is, of the 50+ posts I have placed on NoahLot --since I began last year-- there are only about 16 at this time which mention Mike Peters by name. And of course, because there has been continual defamation of my name, my wife's name (and many other's names) by him and his followers without repentance, I have chosen to expose their deeds of darkness to others via NoahLot so that other may be aware and avoid their abuses. I do intend on reserving NoahLot for speaking out against any who lie about others, especially those lying about the true nature of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. To say that I have set up my blogs just for speaking out about Mike Peters is seriously stretching it and would seem to give indication that *someone* has a BIG EGO. As for Haven of Grace I have never mentioned Mike’s name there and I don’t plan to defile it with such. For the purpose of Haven of Grace for me is to share on the Grace of God which has not been found with Mike Peters or his followers. As far as The Truth of the Gospel, I haven’t even had time to begin what I was hoping to share in that but desire to from soon. And I have no intention of ever mentioning Mike‘s name there either. Generally --but not completely-- I have reserved NoahLot to be confrontational to those who are liars and deceivers and yet informational to those wishing to know about these false prophets/teachers in the Church. But I have posted on other things here too.

As I can, I do plan to post more on this matter regarding answering accusations .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home