Friday, June 16, 2006

About NoahLot

I wish to alleviate the sense of quick judgement that may emerge in the thoughts of some viewing my blog's name, Noahlot. I really know little, and the more I do get to know the clearer it becomes how little I know. Please, don’t be offended by my name. I will explain it.

Struggling for a name, I decided to search in my Bible software the word "grace". The 1st reference in the NKJV is in Gen 6:8 "But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord." Hence "Noah".

Then I searched for the 1st "mercy" in the NKJV and found Gen 19:18-19 "Then Lot said to them, “ Indeed now, your servant has found favor in your sight, and you have increased your mercy which you have shown me by saving my life;". Hence "Lot".

I don't know a lot but what I do know is God's grace and mercy that He has shown to me. I hope to reflect this to others in this Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home