Monday, November 20, 2006

Take out the garbage and eat right...

This can really smell after a bit!Already, I have desired to quit this endeavor of a review on the “Meetings in his kingdom” book by Mike Peters. But then thought of how some may be helped to see through Mike’s cunningness at some point if I continue by God‘s grace uncovering the deceitfulness and conceit of this man who claims to be an apostle to the Church. Also, this work is becoming for me an exercise in discernment as I pray and study more in God’s Word regarding the matter of Truth verses the deceptions of Satan. The reason I have wished to quit is because it is a bit sickening to my soul to go through Mike Peters’ writings. Real YUK! This was not a good enough reason to quit and neither is the thoughts that hit me that this may only reach a few people. For if it helps just one soul to realize the error and danger of being involved with this deceptive man, it is worth just that. Yet, to help offset the feelings of disgust --which I have to endure in order to offer a review on Mike’s materials-- I have been blessed with the idea of beginning a new blog for my own (and hopefully other’s) sense of joy and strength in the Lord. For if we don’t find these things through abiding in the Vine for ourselves then we will have no good thing to offer others which may be of eternal value. It hit me after my last post on NoahLot that the post name “Haven of Grace” would make a good name for another separate blog. It may sort of be like the difference between taking the trash out of the house for disposal before it really gets bad, as opposed to sitting down to a nutritious meal. They are both something that we need to do. I will take out the garbage a bit more directly on NoahLot. But I intend on eating nutritious, delicious spiritual meals, feasting on the Grace of God in His Word of Truth on HAVEN OF GRACE. You are welcome to join me for those meals if you like. For Isaiah spoke of the Grace of God when he said:

It's time to feast!“Ho! Everyone who thirsts,
Come to the waters;
And you who have no money,
Come, buy and eat.
Yes, come, buy wine and milk
Without money and without price.
Why do you spend money for what is not bread,
And your wages for what does not satisfy?
Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,
And let your soul delight itself in abundance.
Incline your ear, and come to Me.
Hear, and your soul shall live;
And I will make an everlasting covenant with you—
The sure mercies of David."
(Is 55:1-3)

As I discard the garbage found in the teachings of Mike Peters or other false teachers and false leaders, it will be found in a contained place by this room called NoahLot. It will be well isolated and labeled so as not to harm others. And it may be here until it is cast out for good by the Grace of God, which may not be until Christ‘s return, for all I know. But HAVEN OF GRACE will be just that, a haven where God’s Grace will edify the spirit and soul of those who are of God or may become the called of God through His Grace and Truth. Though the topic will always be about the Grace of God, I will contrast this to other things contrary to Grace and I will speak of other characteristics of God in their relationship to His Grace. What will be found on that blog is protection from the onslaughts and deception of legalism, licentiousness, or other lies which attempt to keep people from “The Truth of the Gospel”. A place to glorify and exalt the One Who has supplied all the Grace we’ll ever need… our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. If you need encouraged in God’s Grace at this time, you may wish to visit HAVEN OF GRACE each time there is a new post on it. Otherwise, if you wish to learn more about Mike Peters’ tricks or that of other similar deceivers who masquerade as leaders in the Church, we will be looking to do some of this here on NoahLot.

Soon, I will resume here on NoahLot with my review of the Mihk introduction…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home