Monday, March 26, 2007

There is no other One

I wish to offer this song for those who may need an encouraging word in the midst of a spiritual battle. Thinking about some friends and desiring to express what we have been going through, this song was written today as I was outside hearing the birds praising God for the Springtime. If anyone happens to be interested in hearing the mp3 it is available through email if you request it. I hope that it may bless you...

"But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us." 1John 1:6-10

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death." Rom 8:1-2

“I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.” Gal 1:6-7

There is no other One

I have seen condemnations and lies come to wound my soul

From those who claim to know Your Grace.

I have felt the fiery darts of the enemy upon my soul

And my spirit cries Father, Father save me… As I seek Your Face

Chorus:

There is a place to go when I’m weary of the fight

There is a Light that shines through the tempest and the plight

I have a Savior Who will come to rescue me

His Grace and Truth are here… and I shall be Free!


He is Messiah, God’s Holy Son. His name is Jesus, There is no other One (end)


I know my failures and my sins before Your sight

I will not deny… I am a sinner

And I am broken in Your Holy and Perfect Light

Yet through Your Blood there is now no sin there

For You have cleansed me, You have changed my will, I have been redeemed (to chorus)

Interlude:

Free from sin, Satan, self, and all the lies

Free from him who tells half truths and then denies…That there is (to chorus)


There is a post on my other blog which brings out more detail of what I have meant to share through this new song.

May God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home